Are You a Rockstar Fit for Our Team?
Do you want to join a company that values customer relationships and upholds a positive reputation?
Do you want to be appreciated and recognized for your work?
Do you want to take an active role in cultivating a great company culture?
Do you have a history of outstanding job performance?
Will your previous employers have good things to say about you?
If all of these statements are true, we want to hear from you:
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Willingness to work hard
- Openness to learning and development
- Joy in working outdoors
- Ability to make decisions
If ANY of these statements are true, we DO NOT want to hear from you:
- Favorite place: under the covers in your mom’s basement
- Fear of heights
- You are a victim, a whiner, or a complainer
- Smoking at work, doing drugs, drinking heavily
- Can’t lift heavy objects without sustaining a “back injury”
- Wuss when too cold or too hot
Job responsibilities include:
Maintaining high levels of customer service • attention to detail/safety conditions • cleaning windows, pressure washing, and gutter cleaning activities • working outdoors in a variety of weather conditions while using ladders • lifting over 50 lbs